You’ve seen the headlines. These are just a few examples of governments and companies that have suffered breaches of their cybersecurity defences.
Will your company or government department be next?
You need to be cyber aware and cyber resilient.
AP Global Cyber is part of the AP Global Consulting Ltd management consultancy based in London, UK.
Our mission is to help clients improve the awareness of cybersecurity in their organisations and mobilise teams to protect and defend their critical infrastructure. We have four pillars in our work: strategy, technology, process and people.
We have four pillars in our work
We engage with stakeholders to deliver:
Products and Services
Cyber Security Review and Audit
- Cyber security operational resilience review and NIST audits
- Cloud services strategy, selection and implementation
- Cybersecurity strategy risk assessment, gap analysis and action planning
- Cyber Target Operating Model strategy
Cyber Security Systems and Strategy
- Onboarding and installation of Desktop As a Service (DaaS) cybersecurity solutions
- Cloud based Cybersecurity transformation with management of classified data
- Surveillance and compliance technology selection and implementation
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and managed detection capabilities
- Endpoint Platform Protection (EPP) and malware protection capabilities
Cyber Security Governance Models
- Cyber Risk Management planning and implementation
- Cyber Risk Register and RAID logs creation and documentation
- Cyber Threat Scorecard and KPIs
- Cyber Operations and Incidence Response policy and procedures
Cyber Security Skills
- Cyber Security Skills + gap analysis Assessment
- Cyber training across IT, Risk, Compliance, Audit, and Senior Management
- Cyber awareness training for C-Suite
- A Cloud based Compliance Hub, Tooling Integration, for surveillance and e-discovery peer on Microsoft Teams.
- Delivered Program Management across 3 IT Segments for A FTSE 100 Bank to bring about cybersecurity transformation for 200.000 global sites of entry.
- Data Classification Projects, including Azure RMS.
- Access + Identity Standardisation.
- Cybersecurity project for Cabinet Office.
- Westminster City Treasures office transforming and underperforming 70 person department, closing an annual accounts projects faster than 83% of the FTSE 100.
- Data Privacy Projects.
- Omni-Channel Contact Centre Transformation.
- On the Board of Directors of Age UK providing strategic operational and transformation leadership.
We adhere to the highest standards of integrity, transparency, ethics and
We are committed to using business to create a better society, to support the resilience of the UK, to celebrate success and pay it forward to help educate the next generation of future leaders with the skills they need to succeed.
As the UK recovers from Covid19, we want to help build a stronger and more resilient country. We want to help the country build back better. We want to fill the cyber skills gap in the UK.